Modular stairs Asta
NEED HELP WITH CHOOSING THE RIGHT ASTA STAIRS?
WANT TO BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR?
Product Sales manager
ASTA modular stairs is a self-assembly system allowing you to choose the right number of treads and assemble them fast and easy. The linear ASTA staircases are one of the top available on the market. The minimalistic Scandinavian form and universal design perfectly fits into the inner and outdoor space.
Why ASTA metal stairs is a good choice?
- Stairs available from stock – time saving.
- No need any qualified specialist to assemble.
- Light steel, house DIY staircase design
- Meet BS standards and regulations.
- Delivery on a pallet to your doors
- Transparent pricelist
- Easy payment method
- No cost-making stairs project required.
ADVANTAGES OF ASTA MODULAR STAIRS
I have ordered ASTA modular stairs year ago and after kids stress testing on it, it still in one piece!! Friendly customer service and speedy delivery. Highly recommended!
Everything is ok, on time and professionally. Great cooperation.
I bought the stairs in early 2020, mounted them outside with my brother and use them all the time. Strong, solid, hold very well. I recommend it to everyone.
WATCH OUR VIDEOS ABOUT MODULAR STAIRS
Key features of ASTA stairs:
- Wide range of winders and landings, which allow creating more than one flight or fitting the stairs into the corner space.
- Structure designed to be self-supporting, making ASTA a perfect and stylish home open stairs for a modern or industrial surrounding.
- Both the modules and handrails are delivered flat packed in separate boxes to ensure easy transport and reloading.
- Modular construction promotes any changes to new conditions – from adding additional modules, reassembling, extending to replacing damaged modules.
- Various types of railing and thread filling help to adapt ASTA not only to the outside or indoor conditions but also to match them with the surrounding design.
- Matching, modular balustrades available in sections, dedicated for securing balconies, mezzanines, build-in platforms and landings.
Modularity as an answer to various access conditions – where can you fit in ASTA?
- PRIVATE MAIN BUILDINGS – as a main or additional access staircase.
- GARAGES – singular modules suit perfectly for small level differences.
- CELLARS / LOFTS – can be us as a self-supporting structure.
- TECHNICAL / SERVICE BUILDINGS – an access to mezzanines or top-level storage space.
- OUTDOOR USE – as an access to your balcony, terrace, between garden level differences.
- EXTERNAL BUILDING STAIRCASE – as a separate access to the top floor.
ASTA modular stairs dimensions / technical data:
- Usable width 900mm.
- Singular flight height range from 340 – 3800mm.
- Singular flight length range from 520 – 4770mm.
- Usable landing size 900x900mm.
- Possibility of landings (in a singular row) and winders connecting.
- 2kN max load.
- Step height from 170-200mm.
- Balustrade height: 900; 1000; 1100mm.
- Step depth 260mm.
- 4 steps fulfilments.
- Corrosion protection by hot deep galvanising or galvanising and powder painting.
- 5 types of balustrades
- Riser plates (to meet UK standards)
CONFIGURE YOUR ASTA STAIRS
1. CHOOSE STEPS
2. CHOOSE LANDING
3. CHOOSE RAILING
4. CHOOSE NUMBER OF MODULES
Need help with stairs configuration?
Contact our specialist!
Need help with stairs configuratio?
Contact our specialist!
STEEL MODULAR STAIRCASES VS OTHER STRUCTURES
ASTA ADJUSTABLE METAL STAIRS
ASTA stairs are much lighter than reinforced concrete stairs and stiffener than wooden structures. Produced by TLC – experienced and certified metal stairs manufacturer guarantee a high quality, durable product available in a reasonable price.
By using ex-stock elements, the lead time is cut up to three weeks from the order placement. Additionally, ASTA stairs are one of not many available on the market stairs with smooth regulated steps height. The number of well thought solutions allow creating a universal structure with possibility of rebuilding, extending, or replacing damaged system parts with no preparing any bespoke design changes.
All metal elements are subject to hot dip galvanization and/or powder coating. These processes ensure that our modular construction will not only resist corrosion but also serve for many years.
REINFORCED CONCRETE STAIRS
This type of stairs must be designed and constructed at the shell stage. In addition, they require the availability of a large space. It is also more difficult to create a more complicated shape. The permanent connection of structure to the building makes any design changes more demanding and basing on new engineering calculations and new project.
Wooden stairs can be made at any stage of finishing the house, but they are less durable than reinforced concrete or steel. They are also more demanding in exploitation by regular maintenance.
MODULAR STAIRS DISTRIBUTION POINTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can order the staircase in two ways:
From our partner – get the contact from the map available on our website.
Order direct from us by sending an e-mail or giving a call for further details
If you want to install just a singular flight you can utilize 20 steps and reach 4 meters. If you use any middle landing or a winder the maximum height is not limited.
No. The stairs have been designed in the way which gives our client a possibility of assembling them on their own within a few hours. To each set there is a simple assembly manual included which clearly explains how to put all modules together step by step. You can also download the instruction from our website.
ASTA stairs can be installed in any place, using appropriate tread filling, balustrade, and corrosion protection. The stairs meet BS standards for residential and industrial purposes. Modular system can be successfully installed inside and outside the building.
The multivariate system allows to fit the flight in more than one configuration into the desired space. However, the technical issues such as tread depth or flight width are a subject to verification with your space possibilities. We encourage you to download the price list where you can find all the system measurements and if not sure, please contact us – we will help you choose the best option.
ASTA modular railings are available in 2 different section lengths: 1.2m and 2.4m. Sections can be joined, while the final section should be cut to the desired length.
The railing can be installed in two ways:
• into the terrace floor
• to the front of the terrace
Right or left turned stairs do not meet the requirements of a self-supporting structure. The winder is supported on one column from the inside, while the outside winder’s beams require anchoring. Ask our team which side of the winder can be anchored optionally.
ASTA modular stairs are available in one basic flight width – 900 mm. Optionally can be ordered in a new 700mm width, but only as a straight flight or with the winder.
Based on many years of experience in designing stairs, we have adopted the optimal width of the flight, so that it is not only comfortable, allowing you easily pass with another person, but also to fit ASTA into the limited spaces.
Platforms can be joined together directly one to each other. In case when you need a joint middle landing and make 180* turn with the connection adapter will be needed to give a space for balustrades. All the top landings can be joined in one row only.
ASTA modular stairs, as a structure dedicated to outdoor as well as indoor use is protected in two different ways:
HDG – hot deep galvanisation is a zinc corrosion protection which gives the highest quality of galvanisation. Protect the structure from rust for many years even when used outside.
Galvanising and Powder Painting – this double coat protection works perfectly not only in every environmental conditions but also gives the structure more pleasant look.
The shipment is free for the central UK. There might be some additional shipping costs for Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, Northern Irland. UK islands are subject to separate shipment quote.
ASTA modular stairs are intended for self-assembly. You can use the services of local construction companies or call an installation team that may have already done some renovation, construction or other work for you.
Nevertheless, the simple and intuitive assembly manual encourages to do the installation on your own. The manufacturer does not provide any assembly services.
If the purchase was made directly from the manufacturer, there are two methods of payment:
– traditional transfer based on a previously sent pro-forma invoice.
– credit card payment – a fast payment can be made using personalised payment gate provided by the salesperson.
– Possibility to pay for your order using your PayPal account
Yes, ASTA modular stairs can be painted in a pallet of RAL colours specified by producer. Please note that painting stairs in non- standard colour can be associated with a significant increase in the price of the stairs. Please contact our sales team to find out more.
** Add file in pdf, docx, jpg, png format *